.

.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

life as i know it...

something new to go with the new blog, i guess...i'm going to try the whole "this is what's going on in my life" thing...granted it might be a total disaster, but i'm going to give it a shot...this last weekend we celebrated addie's first birthday...and just for clarification, no, addie is NOT my child..she's my gorgeous sister's...i can't believe addie's one already...it's been a crazy first year! she's so adorable, i can't even stand it...

Equally adorable is my nephew, braden...he is legitimately the most content baby i've ever seen..i've heard him cry maybe twice...i'm going to miss him so much when he moves to South Carolina in a couple months...he's my oldest brother and his beautiful wife, savvy's son..this picture is from our trip to the zoo..
my summer has gotten off to a slow start, thanks in part to the unendingly bipolar utah weather...i feel like i've moved to seattle, where the rain never stops...i'm still working at APX until i go back to school in august, at which time i will start taking classes for my newly-changed major, athletic training...i've never been one to THINK this, let alone verbalize it, but...i'm actually pretty excited for school to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment